A TRUE REVOLUTION! With our sustainable Mint & Chamomile Shower Foam Tablets (Refill & Remix), you can now easily conjure up your own Shower Foam (Body Wash). All you need are the tablets (refill set) and a bottle with a foam pump. The fate of the ‘Zero Waste’ revolution is now also in your hands! Because together, we work towards a better world of tomorrow!
Instructions for use: Fill our ‘forever’ bottle (or your own bottle with foam pump) with 250 ml (warm!) tap water. Add 2 tablets of your choice to the warm water. After 30 minutes, screw the foam pump tightly onto the bottle. After 90 to 120 minutes, it’s ready to use! If you only want to use 1 tablet (one type)? Mix it with 125 ml warm water.
Share your experience and fragrance combination with our tablets and tag us via @thegreenlabco.
UNIQUE! We have managed to get the following ingredients into our tablets:
- Aloe Vera extract (also known as: miracle plant): Can (among other things) possibly help with skin issues such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis. As well as reducing skin irritations and calming.
- Argan oil (from the Argan tree): Antioxidant. Makes your skin feel velvety and silky smooth. The oil protects and supports your skin’s function (barrier) and is suitable for dry skin care.
- Guar gum (extracted from the seeds of guar plants): Guar gum has a nurturing function and provides a “conditioner-effect”. It prevents static electricity. In our shampoo, it makes hair easier to comb after washing. In our Shower Foam, it provides an amazing moisturizing function and compensates for moisture loss.
Why are our tablets a good choice?
- No transportation of water! (± 95% CO2 reduction)
- No plastic Remix your own unique scent combination!
- Vegan Friendly
- Cruelty-Free (not tested on animals)
- No SLS and parabens
- No microplastics
- 100% Biodegradable formulation
- The tablets are made from natural ingredients (at least 99%)
Ingredients: click here.
Attention! To use our tablets, a bottle with a foam pump is necessary. We offer the foam pump with our ‘forever bottle’. Of course, you can also use our tablets in combination with a foam pump from another brand. Via this link, you will find a list of brands that also sell a foam pump.
A foam pump is different from a lotion pump. A lotion pump is often used for a thicker soap, shampoo, and shower gel (gel form). The foam pump ensures that air is mixed with the thinner liquid mixture, creating foam from the pump. Foaming hand soap, shampoo, and shower foam are more efficient than washing with standard liquid (gel) products. By mixing it with foam, the volume increases. This means you need less product to achieve the same result.