A REAL REVOLUTION! With our sustainable Mint & Chamomile Hand Soap Tablets (Refill & Remix), you can make now your own foaming hand soap. All you need are the tablets (refill set) and a bottle with a foaming pump. The fate of the ‘Zero Waste’ revolution is now also in your hands! Let’s work together for a better world tomorrow!
Instructions for use:
Fill our ‘Forever – bottle’ (or your own bottle with foam pump) with 250 ml (warm!) water from the tap. Add 2 tablets of your choice to the hot water. After 15 minutes (effervescence/dissolution time), turn the foam pump tightly on the bottle. Ready for use! Want to use only 1 tablet (one kind)? Then mix it with 125 ml of warm water.
Share your experience and scent combination with our tablets and tag us via @thegreenlabco.
Why are our tablets a good choice?
- Hand soap tablets packaging contains no disposable plastic #ZeroWaste
- The Hand Soap Tablets are Vegan Friendly and have not been tested on animals
- The Hand Soap Tablets contain no SLS and parabens
- The Hand Soap Tablets contain no microplastics
- 100% Biodegradable formulation
- The Hand Soap Tablets are made from natural ingredients (minimum 99%)
- ± 95% CO2 reduction on transportation of soap (no transportation of water)
Ingredients: click here.
A bottle with a foam pump is required to use our tablets. We offer the foam pump with our ‘Forever – bottle’. Of course, you can also use our tablets in combination with a foam pump of another brand. Through this link you will find a list of brands that also sell a foam pump.
A foam pump is different from a lotion pump. A lotion pump is often used with a somewhat thicker hand soap (gel form). The foam pump mixes air with the thinner liquid hand soap, creating foam from the pump. Foaming hand soap is more efficient than washing hands with standard liquid (gel) hand soap. Mixing soap with foam increases its volume. This means you need less product to achieve the same result.
There are no reviews yet.