A TRUE REVOLUTION! With our sustainable Refill Bathroom Cleaner Tablets Lavender (Refill & Remix), you can now easily create your own bathroom cleaner. All you need are the tablets and a bottle with a spray trigger. The fate of the ‘Zero Waste’ revolution is now also in your hands! Let’s work together to create a better world for tomorrow!
Our Refill Bathroom Cleaner Tablets Lavender is the ultimate limescale remover! It makes short work of everyday dirt on sinks, showers, taps and toilets. Please note, this product contains citric acid, so be careful when using it on natural materials.
Fill a spray bottle with a maximum of 500 ml of (warm!) tap water. Add 1 tablet to the warm water. Securely attach the spray trigger to the bottle (after 30 minutes). Ready for use!
P.S.In addition to using it in a spray bottle, you can also make an effective soap solution for cleaning water-resistant and wipeable surfaces. Don’t forget to use the correct dosage for optimal cleaning.
Why are our tablets a good choice?
- The packaging of the All-Purpose Cleaner Tablets does not contain disposable plastic #ZeroWaste
- The All-Purpose Cleaner Tablets are Vegan Friendly and have not been tested on animals
- The All-Purpose Cleaner Tablets do not contain SLS and parabens
- The All-Purpose Cleaner Tablets do not contain microplastics
- 100% Biodegradable formulation
- The All-Purpose Cleaner tablets are made from natural ingredients (at least 99%)
- ± 95% CO2 reduction on the transport of soap (no transport of water)
The packaging of the All-Purpose Cleaner tablets is made from tomato pulp (residual flow) from Westland greenhouses.
Ingredients: click here.
Did you know that almost all cleaning products nowadays come in bottles with a convenient spray trigger? Don’t throw away those old bottles; give them a second life! Our cleaning tablets are specially made for reusable bottles. Why limit yourself to single-use and needlessly waste a lot of plastic? With our tablets, all you need to do is add water to your reusable bottle, drop the tablet in, give it a good shake, and… voilà! You have a fantastic cleaning solution.