Did you know that a “standard” pack of baby wipes is packed with plastic (polyester)! Too bad, because wipes often end up in our natural environment. That’s why our plant-based Baby Wipes are plastic-free and made of plant fibres 🌱. Biodegradable, so a sustainable alternative 🌎. We also thought about the (mono) packaging, which is 100% recyclable after use ♻️.
All plant fibres 🌱 are 100% biodegradable and compostable. The fibres have the ability to break down safely into raw materials and fully return to nature.
- 1 box = 12 packs (720 wipes)
- 2 boxes = 24 packs (1440 wipes)
- 3 boxes = 36 packs (2160 wipes)
- 4 boxes = 48 packs (2880 wipes)
- 5 boxes = 60 packs (3600 wipes)
Making an impact? Buying 1 box of plastic-free Baby Wipes will save you around 24 plastic bottles! 💚
- No plastic in the wipes!
- Moist wipes for buttocks, body and face
- The wipes are made from 100% plant fibres
- 99% water formula
- Vegan Friendly
- Not tested on animals
- Alcohol-free and perfume-free
- Prevents dry skin, allergic reactions and skin irritation
- No microplastics (in wipes)
- Wipes do not stick together (innerfold technique)
- Suitable for sensitive baby skin, including extremely dry skin and eczema
- pH Skin Neutral
- Dermatologically tested
- No Parabens, SLS and/or SLES
- At least 99% of the ingredients are of natural origin